Looking to trade red Brembo's for black in SoCal area.

Cam

Management up n smoke
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
2,693
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Riverside, CA
I have a set of red calipers that are in very good condition, a couple minor nicks and scratches, nothing major that would exchange at no cost to you for black in like condition. I will do the work at my shop on either a Saturday or Sunday, but would prefer during the week if possible.

Oh ya and why you ask?. Well the red of the Brembo clashes with the red accent color of the car, that's all.
 
why couldn't u be in NY....I have been looking to swap my blacks for reds with someone for what seems like forever.....just decided Im gonna paint them.....good luck with the search.
 
how did I miss this? are you still wanting to do this?
 
how did I miss this? are you still wanting to do this?

I sure am, but here's the kicker. That car will be back in paint next week. So it'll still be in my shop this weekend and then and the week of the first and it heads home after that. So if you're interested, lets figure out how to make it happen ASAP.


I'll pm you my #.
 
hey my jeep has perfect black calipers and its being tuned for a nasty 426 so the cars down for the next week so let me know i've wanted red ones since i got this beast! scott [email protected] is best!
 
I have a set of red calipers that are in very good condition, a couple minor nicks and scratches, nothing major that would exchange at no cost to you for black in like condition. I will do the work at my shop on either a Saturday or Sunday, but would prefer during the week if possible.

Oh ya and why you ask?. Well the red of the Brembo clashes with the red accent color of the car, that's all.

I'll trade you.........




.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top