Looking for srt4 Stage 2 injectors

DVSSRT8

N/A 6.1 RECORD HOLDER
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hey I'm looking for some Srt4 Stage 2 injectors for a good price let me know if you have some or where i can get some.
 
New or used? Used you can pick them up at the SRT Forums buy/sell section, new you can get them from a few vendors, like Mopar Supercenter, or I'm sure some of the vendors on here must be able to order them.
 
You better check the stage 2 are huge like for Forced Inductuion, you may be thinking about Stage 1
 
i wants some used ones just don't want to pay an arm and a leg .
 
It seems like its a better deal to buy some brand new beef uf 60lb cobra injectors for $450
 
I'm still looking for some Used or New SRT4 Stage 2 injectors so if anyone know the best place or deals let me know.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top