Ha ha, well we just lost a member with that link.![]()
He is a member over at VTCOA...he will not like the LXForum..trust me..:bigwink:
Uh oh... Hey Bobby boy how the hell are ya?
How's Redding?
Hey Bob.....how ya doing bud?......look in the for sale section and also check out the LX forums....several good deals there..
http://www.lxforums.com/board/f213/?pp=20&daysprune=45&prefixid=
..
Thanks man. Might be around your way early spring. Gonna try and winter in either Florida or Louisiana.
What up? Never made it up there. Lots of changes around here hehe. I'm single and getting ready to hit the road, and head east and south for a while. But I need to get another bike first. Gotta sell the Durango or trade it or something first. That's sort of what this is all about. Found a guy with a bike I want, but he wants a 300. So I'm trying to see if I can work a 3-wqy deal. Man, a 3-way deal, been a while for that lol.
Holy cow, Bob... All that since we saw each other at the S.D. Zoo earlier this year? WOW... Hope it all works out for you my friend?