Looking for 300 SRT

OCBob

New Member
Joined
Dec 20, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Anybody have a 300 SRT for sale or know of one? I need to find one ASAP.
 
Uh oh... Hey Bobby boy how the hell are ya?


How's Redding?
 
Ha ha, well we just lost a member with that link. :)
 
Uh oh... Hey Bobby boy how the hell are ya?


How's Redding?

What up? Never made it up there. Lots of changes around here hehe. I'm single and getting ready to hit the road, and head east and south for a while. But I need to get another bike first. Gotta sell the Durango or trade it or something first. That's sort of what this is all about. Found a guy with a bike I want, but he wants a 300. So I'm trying to see if I can work a 3-wqy deal. Man, a 3-way deal, been a while for that lol.
 
Holy cow, Bob... All that since we saw each other at the S.D. Zoo earlier this year? WOW... Hope it all works out for you my friend?
What up? Never made it up there. Lots of changes around here hehe. I'm single and getting ready to hit the road, and head east and south for a while. But I need to get another bike first. Gotta sell the Durango or trade it or something first. That's sort of what this is all about. Found a guy with a bike I want, but he wants a 300. So I'm trying to see if I can work a 3-wqy deal. Man, a 3-way deal, been a while for that lol.
 
Holy cow, Bob... All that since we saw each other at the S.D. Zoo earlier this year? WOW... Hope it all works out for you my friend?

Shit, that ain't the half of it lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top