KW V2 for Sale

sgtstanko

Want to go FASTER!!!
Supporting Vendor
Law Enforcement
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
1,395
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a complete set of KW V2's for sale. The Part Number is #1895, and this part will fit all 300c, Charger and Magnums from 2005 thru 2008. I would venture to say they would fit the new Challenger as well.

They have approximately 1,500 miles since installed. I have all paper work and tools.

I paid $1,500 and will sell for $1,100.
 
Last edited:
Are they for an LX? From a Magnum or sedan? PM sent
 
300 Srt8

They are off my 2008 300C SRT8.
 
Holy crap! we're going to have a C63:worthy::clap: Might have to open up a whole section for all the pics, vids, descriptions and stories.
 
THE KW's ARE SOLD.

THANKS
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top