Larry Kilroy
Jacksonville, Fl
kilroysneon
[email protected]
904-955-0205 shoot me a text, dont pick up strange numbers, too many calls from sales people
1.) set of four 2005 SRT 4 wheels. Tires are in good shape. They are on the car now, and it my daily driver. Wheels are in decent shape for having 100,000 miles on them. Got another set of stockers that I am going another way with.
$200 obo picked up, or you pay
shipping.
2.) set of factory style lights. very good condition, includes bulbs for headlights. Got me another set, so getting rid of these.
$100 obo shipped
3.)Rockford Fosgate Omnifi DMP1 MP3 Player. Brand new in box. These are hard to come by, only the second one i have seen. Never been hooked up. Thought I wanted to hook it up in my car, changed my mind. Holds 300 hours of music. Just rip all your cds to the hard drive and thats it. Pretty neat I think.
$250 obo shipped
I am open to trades for all of this. Looking for just about anything for an SRT 4. Prefferably some lowering springs, gauges, wga, etc.
Shoot me a text, lets make a deal!
Jacksonville, Fl
kilroysneon
[email protected]
904-955-0205 shoot me a text, dont pick up strange numbers, too many calls from sales people
1.) set of four 2005 SRT 4 wheels. Tires are in good shape. They are on the car now, and it my daily driver. Wheels are in decent shape for having 100,000 miles on them. Got another set of stockers that I am going another way with.
$200 obo picked up, or you pay
shipping.
2.) set of factory style lights. very good condition, includes bulbs for headlights. Got me another set, so getting rid of these.
$100 obo shipped
3.)Rockford Fosgate Omnifi DMP1 MP3 Player. Brand new in box. These are hard to come by, only the second one i have seen. Never been hooked up. Thought I wanted to hook it up in my car, changed my mind. Holds 300 hours of music. Just rip all your cds to the hard drive and thats it. Pretty neat I think.
$250 obo shipped
I am open to trades for all of this. Looking for just about anything for an SRT 4. Prefferably some lowering springs, gauges, wga, etc.
Shoot me a text, lets make a deal!