Killer Deal On Staggered 22" Nitto's 420s, 265/35R22 & 295/30R22

5150SRT8

New Member
Joined
Nov 8, 2007
Messages
57
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
SO. CAL.
A couple of weeks ago I got a killer deal on a set of staggered 22" Dropstar DS2 rims that came with an almost new set of Nitto 420S tires. 265/35R22 up front, 295/30R22 in the rear. These Nitto's look like they have no more than 1,000 - 1,500 miles on them. (see pics below)

Being a "Vredestein" tire fan, I replaced the Nitto's today with an exact staggered set of "V's", which suites my needs/taste.

Bottom line; I'm offering the set of staggered Nitto's for $400.00 + shipping. Cash or Pay-Pal Only. If you live in So. Cal. you can come and pick them up in Santa Clarita.

I'm only posting these Nitto's on the "C" for now, giving my fellow bros/sis a first shot. Will post them on the other forums by Sun. if they are still available.

PM me if interested or have any questions.

Thanks, Maarten:thanks:

DSC03738.jpg

DSC03737.jpg

DSC03739.jpg
 
atleast you'll know what its like to ride on my old tires... lol those weren't chaep when i bought them, plus they last forever!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top