CHALLENGER305
got boost
I have a like new kennybell 2.8l black with 300 mile that im selling.
I have deciede i want more power so im upgrading to a 3.6l kennybell. All that i need is the head unit so everything else will be new in the box like it comes from kennybell
i just finished building mycar mid august had it tuned on aug 28 at 750 hp . Im looking for 950 to 1000. It will be easier with the 3.6l to acheivee these numbers so someone will get a good for mine.
The price 5700.
You can reach me at [email protected] or 954 9312961cell
I have deciede i want more power so im upgrading to a 3.6l kennybell. All that i need is the head unit so everything else will be new in the box like it comes from kennybell
i just finished building mycar mid august had it tuned on aug 28 at 750 hp . Im looking for 950 to 1000. It will be easier with the 3.6l to acheivee these numbers so someone will get a good for mine.
The price 5700.
You can reach me at [email protected] or 954 9312961cell