Ken Block: Gymkhana Three...HOLY SHIITE!!!!

Just to bad he's not doing good on the WRC

I thought about that when I saw it was filmed in France. That was probably filmed while he was over there during a WRC event. However, he is so damn rich already from selling DC shoes that anything he does is more than likely just for fun....and fun it does look like!!
 
Thanks for posting Rick...awesome driving.....reminds me of the driving show at Disneyland in FL....
 
He would do so much better in WRC if he felt like it was his element. I bet its all environment for him keeping him from being successful...
 
^ I just think those euro drivers are that damn good at rally
 
^ I just think those euro drivers are that damn good at rally

absolutely! It is their event! Put them in Blocks shoes I bet they have issues. Even though they are essentially doing the same shiz...
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top