That's right! $100 + you pay shipping. 6 pack ice Cold Miller Light is NON-NEGOTIABLE.
What - JBA Catback SRT8 version
Why - To F**KING loud, I loved it for a year, but co-workers, neighbors and most importantly da' wife hates it.
Condition - Roughly 1 year old. Surface rust, tips good. If I was keeping it I'd paint it flat black with VHT
Terms - Must receive paypal by this Sunday or it goes in the trash. That's right the trash just like my Magna Flow that I tried to sell.
Disclaimer - I posted that it had a rattle, turns out that the clamp on the driver's side was loose. Tightened it and viola, no more rattle. However, it is still loud as hell. Don't buy this exhaust if you like a mellow exhaust tone, it doesnt have one. This is not a joke, $100 and it's yours. You can also pick it up at my house in Chesapeake, VA.
What - JBA Catback SRT8 version
Why - To F**KING loud, I loved it for a year, but co-workers, neighbors and most importantly da' wife hates it.
Condition - Roughly 1 year old. Surface rust, tips good. If I was keeping it I'd paint it flat black with VHT
Terms - Must receive paypal by this Sunday or it goes in the trash. That's right the trash just like my Magna Flow that I tried to sell.
Disclaimer - I posted that it had a rattle, turns out that the clamp on the driver's side was loose. Tightened it and viola, no more rattle. However, it is still loud as hell. Don't buy this exhaust if you like a mellow exhaust tone, it doesnt have one. This is not a joke, $100 and it's yours. You can also pick it up at my house in Chesapeake, VA.