$32k.......It will be completely done when it goes.I know you all think I am nuts but I'd really like a race only Challenger...........so here it is.......
Supercharged Magnum SRT8 with forged HHP/BES 6.1 SHortblock.....Frank Racing heads and ported intake,Kooks Longtubes,Billet tech fuel rails,Paxton Novi1500 s/c with air to air intercooler,SRT4 Stage 2 injectors,SRT4 2 bar map,water/meth injection, nitrous,DSS axles,BillyBoat catback,ProTorque converter,Autometer Boost,TrannyTemp and Nitrous gauge,A/F gauge,leather console cover,leather shift knob,5 point cage with Simpson harnesses.
The car has 33,000 miles on it with 4k miles on the motor.Like stated earlier I am asking $32k.........if interested pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Supercharged Magnum SRT8 with forged HHP/BES 6.1 SHortblock.....Frank Racing heads and ported intake,Kooks Longtubes,Billet tech fuel rails,Paxton Novi1500 s/c with air to air intercooler,SRT4 Stage 2 injectors,SRT4 2 bar map,water/meth injection, nitrous,DSS axles,BillyBoat catback,ProTorque converter,Autometer Boost,TrannyTemp and Nitrous gauge,A/F gauge,leather console cover,leather shift knob,5 point cage with Simpson harnesses.
The car has 33,000 miles on it with 4k miles on the motor.Like stated earlier I am asking $32k.........if interested pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]
Last edited: