Items for Sale

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
Name: John Poletti
Location:94010, CA
Contact: 650 455 4312 if you have any questions.
Sorry staff no pics at this time

Stock fuel rails 50$
SLP underdrive pullie + belt $150
CL 4" intake Painted black $100
90MM TB from arrington $600
Afco Rear Drag Shocks $700
stock fuel injectors 100$
BT pistol grip shifter 30$( bust buy other item will not ship by itsself)
All the above prices do not include shipping. You will pay for shipping if the price is crazy I will pay a bit.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I just adjusted your post to fit the format and keep the wolves off you.
 
That's a good price on the TB John. I'm the one that texted you from the 404 number. I'll let you know if things fall through with the guy I plan on buying from right now. :D
 
hmmmm

hmmmmmmmm
 
Sounds good price drop on the TB to 550$ you pay shipping. Shocks are still on the car and will need to knwo if you really want them its going to cost me some $$$ to have them taken off and install mystock ones
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top