Injectors For Sale

Inferal

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Feb 18, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Points
0
These are 42 lbs at 58 psi, they are the same ones HHP sells on thier site for $759, used them for last year from August till the snow fell and took them out when I sent the intake for porting.
They are inbetween the 6.1 and SRT4 inj $300 shipped

FRom five-o- site

$759 Complete Set w/electrical adapters
Chrysler Hemi 5.7, 6.0
Supercharged
Upgrade
36lbs./hr



IMG_1301.jpg
 
Last edited:
WOW.........thats a killer price. Same injector I run on my 426 Jeep. I will ask on the Jeep forum. Those are actually the same injector used on the Corvette Z06! I have had RC Engineering flow them and they do infact flow at 40-41lbs.




.
 
Perfect inbetween size
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top