Silver 2006 JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE SRT-8 49,000 miles
Fully loaded. Rear DVD Player, Navigation, all the options Except Engine Block Heater. Still under Extended 70,000 Mile Warranty By Chrysler.
Meticulously Maintained.
All paperwork, and original window sticker.
Over $10,000 Invested in this Monster.
-Front Tinted Windows to match the Rears
-Dynamic Racing Max Flow Ported and Polished Heads (upgraded springs, retainers etc.)
-Port Matched Intake Manifold
-Comp 268 Cam (still have stock cam also)
-Kook's Long Tube Headers(w/locking bolts) with Hi-Flow Cats
-Mopar Cat-Back Exhaust
-B&G Stage 2 PCM
-Stock PCM with 2 B&G/Predator Custom tunes (one for Nitrous)
-180 Tstat (still have stock one)
-BWoody Silver Cold Air Intake with brake duct mod
-Billet Tech Silver Oil Catch Can
-ASM Phenolic Spacers
-BWoody Silver Sway Bar Endlinks
-NGK Iridium Plugs
-Mopar Rear Spoiler
-Color Matched Silver Side Mouldings - Color Matched Silver Brembos
-Zeckenhausen Pads
-Medium Tinted Tail Lights Done by Zen Garage(still have stock ones)
-GSM Traction Control switch and Fan Switch
-GSM 2 Wheel Drive Switch
-Toyo Proxes 275-40-20 Fronts 315-35-20 Rears All have over 85% tread left(Still have 2 good Stock tires)
-Xenon Depot 8000k Headlights
-Xenon Depot 6500k Fogs
-Ron Concept Headlight Covers
-Weathertech Floor liners
-Hard Wired Bel Radar Detector
-Custom Dashawk Pillar Pod w/ AEM Wideband Digital Gauge with SRT logo
-JL Audio Stealthbox 10 inch Sub with JL Amp
-Silver GSMotorsport Valve Covers with black lettering (been on order for 2 months still waiting to get them)
-Brand New Zex Nitrous Kit, Not even a month old. Automatic Bottle Opener, Purge Kit, Bottle Warmer, 20 different n20 and fuel jets.
-Nitrous Outlet Plate
-Nitrous Outlet N20 Switch Panel Mounted in Dash
Estimated to be Well Over 400 Horsepower to the Wheels without the Nitrous!
Dashawk 0-60 best run was 3.34 seconds(NA)
I havent used the Nitrous at the track, but would estimate a mid 11 second pass. I have been to the dragstrip after every major modification to see the difference each one made. My best run was a 12.4 @ 107.75 with no traction. This is a low 12 second machine that is VERY reliable. Its my daily driver to work and back. I live 10 minutes from my business.
This thing is just absolute RAW POWER. Will spin all tires from a dig. Turns heads every where. I never though I'd get rid of it, but, I test drove a 335i yesterday and fell in love with it. I'm a long time BMW guy, so its time for me to make the switch back to the BMW.
I have never had any issues with this vehicle besides the TSB's that have come out.
Asking $30,500
Or $29,800 without the Nitrous
PM me if serious
-Ari :fever:
Fully loaded. Rear DVD Player, Navigation, all the options Except Engine Block Heater. Still under Extended 70,000 Mile Warranty By Chrysler.
Meticulously Maintained.
All paperwork, and original window sticker.
Over $10,000 Invested in this Monster.
-Front Tinted Windows to match the Rears
-Dynamic Racing Max Flow Ported and Polished Heads (upgraded springs, retainers etc.)
-Port Matched Intake Manifold
-Comp 268 Cam (still have stock cam also)
-Kook's Long Tube Headers(w/locking bolts) with Hi-Flow Cats
-Mopar Cat-Back Exhaust
-B&G Stage 2 PCM
-Stock PCM with 2 B&G/Predator Custom tunes (one for Nitrous)
-180 Tstat (still have stock one)
-BWoody Silver Cold Air Intake with brake duct mod
-Billet Tech Silver Oil Catch Can
-ASM Phenolic Spacers
-BWoody Silver Sway Bar Endlinks
-NGK Iridium Plugs
-Mopar Rear Spoiler
-Color Matched Silver Side Mouldings - Color Matched Silver Brembos
-Zeckenhausen Pads
-Medium Tinted Tail Lights Done by Zen Garage(still have stock ones)
-GSM Traction Control switch and Fan Switch
-GSM 2 Wheel Drive Switch
-Toyo Proxes 275-40-20 Fronts 315-35-20 Rears All have over 85% tread left(Still have 2 good Stock tires)
-Xenon Depot 8000k Headlights
-Xenon Depot 6500k Fogs
-Ron Concept Headlight Covers
-Weathertech Floor liners
-Hard Wired Bel Radar Detector
-Custom Dashawk Pillar Pod w/ AEM Wideband Digital Gauge with SRT logo
-JL Audio Stealthbox 10 inch Sub with JL Amp
-Silver GSMotorsport Valve Covers with black lettering (been on order for 2 months still waiting to get them)
-Brand New Zex Nitrous Kit, Not even a month old. Automatic Bottle Opener, Purge Kit, Bottle Warmer, 20 different n20 and fuel jets.
-Nitrous Outlet Plate
-Nitrous Outlet N20 Switch Panel Mounted in Dash
Estimated to be Well Over 400 Horsepower to the Wheels without the Nitrous!
Dashawk 0-60 best run was 3.34 seconds(NA)
I havent used the Nitrous at the track, but would estimate a mid 11 second pass. I have been to the dragstrip after every major modification to see the difference each one made. My best run was a 12.4 @ 107.75 with no traction. This is a low 12 second machine that is VERY reliable. Its my daily driver to work and back. I live 10 minutes from my business.
This thing is just absolute RAW POWER. Will spin all tires from a dig. Turns heads every where. I never though I'd get rid of it, but, I test drove a 335i yesterday and fell in love with it. I'm a long time BMW guy, so its time for me to make the switch back to the BMW.
I have never had any issues with this vehicle besides the TSB's that have come out.
Asking $30,500
Or $29,800 without the Nitrous
PM me if serious
-Ari :fever: