I need to find a Chrysler SRT8 car cover ASAP!!!

The_Main_Event

Creme de la Creme
Full Access
Joined
Nov 10, 2007
Messages
8,656
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
Florida
I need to find a 300 SRT car cover!

I do NOT want a univeral car cover. I want it specificly for the 300.
 
This company makes several different ones in different fabrics depending on your need. Go though the step by step process on the site to make the very best selection for ride.

http://www.calcarcover.com/

Excellent quality. Great service.

dahahahahahaaha I beat you to it Chris. hehehe

By the way, I have a California Cover on mine. Fits like a GLOVE.
 
dahahahahahaaha I beat you to it Chris. hehehe

By the way, I have a California Cover on mine. Fits like a GLOVE.
God ya gotta be quick around here huh? I try to do the gentlemanly thing and just delete my post but OH NO....BwaaaaaHAAAA!

Yeah, great product. I have one on the RT which sits out in the elements pretty much. (OK under a carport). Still in excellent condition after more than two years.
 
God ya gotta be quick around here huh? I try to do the gentlemanly thing and just delete my post but OH NO....BwaaaaaHAAAA!

Yeah, great product. I have one on the RT which sits out in the elements pretty much. (OK under a carport). Still in excellent condition after more than two years.

lmao You could always edit or delete mine. hahaha You have the POWA now.
 
lmao You could always edit or delete mine. hahaha You have the POWA now.
Ohhhhh.....that's right! I completely forgot. Watch out now ... SuperMod's gotcha in his sights. BWAAAAAAHAAAAA!

SuperMod.jpg
 
ill sell ya mine for 150. i have a 300srt and its made for a 300srt
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top