I need to buy rons direct port kit please buy my things!!!!!
John poletti
Hillsborugh CA 94010
650 455 4312
[email protected]
JL audio 300/2 amp 200$ works great( I was using it on my highs)
Kn typhoon intake, Has a hole drilled for a nitrous Y piece. 40$
6.1 injectors 100$
stock srt8 coil packs 150$
CL intake painted flat black 125$
some what used 26x11x17 MT ET streets still has good tread left 175$
stock non NAV head unit out of my 300csrt8 took it out before I even go tthe car home from the dealership. 50$
John poletti
Hillsborugh CA 94010
650 455 4312
[email protected]
JL audio 300/2 amp 200$ works great( I was using it on my highs)
Kn typhoon intake, Has a hole drilled for a nitrous Y piece. 40$
6.1 injectors 100$
stock srt8 coil packs 150$
CL intake painted flat black 125$
some what used 26x11x17 MT ET streets still has good tread left 175$
stock non NAV head unit out of my 300csrt8 took it out before I even go tthe car home from the dealership. 50$