Hemi31 [email protected] Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,731 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location AuSable Forks, NY Sep 6, 2008 #1 Couch,kitchen table and chairs........got a house and my TV is on the floor and I am sitting on a canvas car show chair.
Couch,kitchen table and chairs........got a house and my TV is on the floor and I am sitting on a canvas car show chair.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Sep 6, 2008 #2 At least you have a roof over your head. lol If I were close by, I could probably help out a little.
Hemi31 [email protected] Supporting Vendor Joined Nov 7, 2007 Messages 1,731 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location AuSable Forks, NY Sep 6, 2008 #3 Some work wouldn't hurt either.......lol.
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Sep 6, 2008 #4 Hemi31 said: Some work wouldn't hurt either.......lol. Click to expand... ugh. Do I need to move closer to you?
Hemi31 said: Some work wouldn't hurt either.......lol. Click to expand... ugh. Do I need to move closer to you?
StevoSRT Moderator Moderator Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 19,139 Reaction score 2 Points 0 Sep 6, 2008 #5 I am going to have some Halfshafts for you to install soon :happy:... hit up walmart!!! hahaha...get like a house full of furniture for like $50 till you get some real stuff!! haha
I am going to have some Halfshafts for you to install soon :happy:... hit up walmart!!! hahaha...get like a house full of furniture for like $50 till you get some real stuff!! haha
HEMISFEAR Ur Friendly Canadian Platinum Supporter Joined Oct 12, 2007 Messages 7,014 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Motor City, Canada Sep 6, 2008 #6 Check craigslist too. Unbelievable what you can get and what you can get people to come down to.
L LegMaker LMI - LegMakerIntakes Platinum Supporter Supporting Vendor Joined Oct 25, 2007 Messages 10,483 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location orlando Sep 6, 2008 #7 where are you now erik????? if you were down here in central fl. i could hook you up with a couple of things!
where are you now erik????? if you were down here in central fl. i could hook you up with a couple of things!
WBSRT Full Access Member Full Access Joined Jun 18, 2008 Messages 294 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location NJ Sep 6, 2008 #8 have a Hemi House Warming
Trojan Trillions Bro! Right on! Platinum Supporter Full Access Joined Nov 13, 2007 Messages 1,428 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location So Cal Sep 7, 2008 #9 Man your Bad Ass! I wish you were closer I got all kind of work for you, Hope everything works out Erik!
Man your Bad Ass! I wish you were closer I got all kind of work for you, Hope everything works out Erik!