I Have A Few Cars Forsale.

DCRRACING

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Dec 6, 2007
Messages
206
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a few cars forsale. I have to many i need to clean house.

1.2000 Ford Mustang v6 white. It has custom 18" cobra wheels gunmetal centers with a chrome lip. It has lots of billet interior parts. It has 1 kicker square 10" sub in the trunk with ma audio 600watt amp. The car is in good shape i just dont need it. It gets about 25mpg. I'm asking $6500.00

2.1996 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 burgandy. It has gray interior with 118,000 miles on it. It has a custom pionner cd player with all new pionner door speakers and a custom set of polk audio 12" subs in a custom made box in the back with a MTX 600watt mono amp. It rocks this truck. It gets 18-20mpg. I'm asking $6000.00


3.1990 Mazad B2600 extendedcab Truck 4x4 auto tranny. It has a camo wrap paint job. The truck has 150,000 miles on it but it still runs great. It has cold air and and a great heater. I'm asking $3000.00


4.1981 Chevy Corvette White. It has 89,000 miles on it the body is in great shape it has gray interior that looks almost new. It has the stock wheels on it with new tires. The car runs great and you can drive it anywhere you want to. It does have a few oil leaks nonthing major. I bought this for my wife to drive and she is scared to drive it. I'm asking $7500.00

All of these cars are bought as is. Here is my numbers if you have any questions.

1-336-573-1220 just ask for jonathan
 
I need to move some of these cars so i can build my srt4. If you have any questions about any of these cars please feel free to pm me or call me @ 1-336-573-1220

Thanks, Nubs @ DCR
 
Its funny how now when you sell a car its almost required to put mpg down...good luck with the sale!
 
PIC's. Im not in the Market, but that would help. Good luck with the sale.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top