I´ve been absent

Speedy

Blown by Speedlogix
Full Access
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Location
Trosa 70 km south of Stockholm
Website
www.potatoesmc.com
I haven´t been on much lately and that is due to life in progress (I hope...)
Getting everything ready for summer, taking down trees and cutting the wood to make sure we dont freeze next winter, getting the lawn in order, getting the bike serviced, the Maggie ready and hassle with work!
Things are looking up though, bike is serviced, spewed about a quater of oil on the whole right side at 170 mph was exiting but its fixed, the Maggie is in the shop and I have taken out the Vortech for the inspection and the Quaife WILL go in this week!
I also resigned from my job as a divetender yesterday, so now I´m jobhunting as well!
Just a small update, hope you are all doing good, I feel better than in a long time after a browl with the two owners of the company yesterday that ended with me saying "I QUIT!"

Fredrik:D
 
Holy crap! I thought you worked for the King. You can't quit can you? They just behead you or something?
 
Holy crap! I thought you worked for the King. You can't quit can you? They just behead you or something?

That was in the 18th century, now pepole just wright a book about the king and his "private" life, surely made for an intresting dinnerconversation in the castle...
I worked opposite from the castle this winter, not in it! lol
I have some things in mind, and I can allways drive a taxi to pay for the bills so I´m not overly worried!
What I really need is to get the Maggie out and let her rip the tires to shreds!!!:stars:

Fredrik:D
 
I worked opposite from the castle this winter, not in it! lol

Oh... yea... that was it. :) We're all hoping it turns out good for you real soon.
 
Welcome back...sorry the job turned sour....sounds like you might have a talent for landscaping and yard maintenance....;)
 
Good luck with the job hunt, glad you're doing okay and it is liberating to quit a job you don't like and where you're under-appreciated. Though right now I'm anxious for some income.
 
Sheesh Fredrik. What a past couple months. lol


Good luck buddy.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top