I´m comming!!!

Speedy

Blown by Speedlogix
Full Access
Joined
Jul 23, 2009
Messages
1,190
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
53
Location
Trosa 70 km south of Stockholm
Website
www.potatoesmc.com
Alright folks, hotel booked, flight tickets booked, I´m comming to SF7!!!
Can´t wait to see you all again, and meet the new faces as well, this will be awsome!
Comming in on monday 19th and leaving monday 26th!

Fredrik:ilovesrtc:
 
Ron told me the good news the other morning just as I was leaving for work!

Glad you will be here! It's sure to be another fun filled week for you! :grin:
 
wow........ i read the title and was a little nervous....lol

you will have fun for sure fredrik!!
 
wow........ i read the title and was a little nervous....lol

you will have fun for sure fredrik!!

Haha, I realized that the second I posted the thread, but figured that we´re all adults and we keep it at a family level, but you could interprate...

Will you make it this year Chris?

The trip shuld bee deductable for you as a business trip as most of your customers will be there...

Fredrik:pizza:
 
Awesome news Fredrick! If all goes according to plan, I'll have a new toy there that you can take for a spin. :)
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top