hotchkis swaybars for sale/trade

Reacher

SRTFIED
Full Access
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
176
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Jose, CA
I've had a spare set of hotchkis sway bars for my '06 300SRT for a year. It's new in box. Never opened. Still sealed with the original tape. I had originally ordered a set and tried to cancel it since I found a significantly better deal. The vendor wanted a 25% "restocking" (read: rape) fee. I told them to get bent and I ended up with 2 pairs. One went on my car and the other has been taking up space in my garage for over a year now.

$325 OBO, I will also take trade for just about anything comparable in price in a new condition.

If you're near the bay area, I'll deliver it or meet up with you, within reason.

PM me or email me; [email protected]
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top