michaelthemage
Silver Surfer
Okay, I am selling those Low Dust(!) CERAMICS Front Brake Pads from HAWK -HB563Z.656- .
Superior in every way.
They where on for perhaps 200miles. See pic.
If you want them I ship from FL, Broward. If you live here, we can make the deal in person and you save shipping.
I think $ 30 would be okay. Calculate about $15 for shipping via Priority Mail. Total can be paid via paypal if you add the fees for that. Otherwise cash or money order / cashier's check.
If you want them or have a question, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
SOLD!
Superior in every way.
They where on for perhaps 200miles. See pic.
If you want them I ship from FL, Broward. If you live here, we can make the deal in person and you save shipping.
I think $ 30 would be okay. Calculate about $15 for shipping via Priority Mail. Total can be paid via paypal if you add the fees for that. Otherwise cash or money order / cashier's check.
If you want them or have a question, feel free to PM me. Thanks.
SOLD!
Last edited: