Guitar amp, and computer parts

Tweaked05

New Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2010
Messages
73
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Albuquerque, NM
I have several items that I am looking to sell or trade in order to get some parts for my car. The parts I am looking for is primarily a Wideband. Here are the items I have.

Epiphone Blues Custom 30 all tube guitar amp. Asking $500 obo

Coolit Freezone TEC CPU cooler. Asking $150 obo

Visiontek Dedicated GPU/CPU Power supply. Asking $50 obo

Altec Lansing 2.1 computer speaker system. Asking $50 obo

You can reach me by email at [email protected], or by phone. 505-559-0835

Local interest only, especially on the amp. I am not going to hassle with shipping on something that ways 69lbs.
 
Can you at least post where LOCAL is so those who may be interested can stay interested. THANKS!!
 
Thanks for the update and a free bump. Hmm the ALBQ there are some weirdo SRT guys in that area-LOL. I'm liking the sig pic would love to see a full shot of your SRT-4
 
All items are still available. Post here, or PM me if you are interested. Plus I have lowered the price of the guitar amp to $400.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top