Gs spacers for sale

8yourM5

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
40
Location
CA
I am selling my GS motor sports intake manifold spacers. I am asking 50$ and will only be selling them to some one at spring fling. I dont want to ship these so please dont ask. If your going to be at spring fling and want them let me know.

John poletti
Hillsborough ca
650 455 4312
[email protected]

Thanks guys
 
Hey John i will gladly take them off your hands if its for an SRT8...
 
Last edited:
Sold to ^ see ya at spring fling. FYI these are just teh plastic pieces you will ned to get gaskets and maybe new bolts. Unless my mech. saved them
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top