Gs Motorsports Supercharger Kit $3600

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVSSRT8

N/A 6.1 RECORD HOLDER
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I just dropped the price. This is a killer deal . Best bang for the buck.
 
Wow! Good deal. If you live in California he can probably give you a great price for install too.
 
Our camera was lost recently. I will get a hold of another one and post some pics asap!
 
That's a great deal for a kit that can easily be made safe and reliable now with CMR tuning. Good luck with the sale.
 
Is this still available? Pics?MileageAnything wrong with it?Thanks.
 
Alright Guys Its back up for sale. I'll put up some pics asap
 
The wife is making me put it back up for sale . And I'm almost absolutely postively sure that I dont want to cage the car up.
 
Please make a new thread re-listing the item following the for sale rules. The rules have changed since you originally posted this item for sale and the rules will need to be followed upon re-listing. Thank you! Rules are stickied in this forum. This thread has been locked.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top