GS Motorsports Supercharger kit $3600

DVSSRT8

N/A 6.1 RECORD HOLDER
Joined
Feb 7, 2008
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Name: Mao
Location:Stockton Ca.
Price: $3600
Alright guys the kit is back up for sale for the third time the wife is on me again about it. This kit has new head unit . I'll put some pics up when I get a chance.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hey bud. Please review the rules and adjust accordingly. We have a current case where there is a transaction that went south. It is much appreciated.

Name:
Location:
Cost:
and add pics

when those are met you are golden my friend.
 
My Name is Mao out of Stockton Ca. And I'll have some pics up asap.
 
Mao's the man! good luck with the sale!
 
Its a great deal half off even comes with Ralph gilles Signature on the aftercooler?
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top