GREAT STUFF for sale!! Tails, buffer, head studs, & Nav!!

SRTLUVR

Detailing "Go-to" Guy
Silver Supporter
Full Access
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
3,018
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Birmingham, AL
Clearing out the garage on some GREAT items!! And if anyone knows me, or has bought from me in the past, the product is in like new condition, and I ship well-packaged & fast!! :)

First up is my Cyclo Polisher. I've owned this thing for two years, and it's done a total of 9 paint corrections for me!! This thing has been AMAZING in caring for my paint, and keeping it flawless. I'm selling the Cyclo, that I keep stored in its original box, along with 26 pads!! This polisher retails for $280, and a starter kit with HALF these pads retails for $75. That's $355 without the excess pads I have. I'm asking for $200 SHIPPED. Here's some info about this polisher for those that might be unfamiliar:
http://www.autogeek.net/cyclo-polishers.html
And the understanding/difference in the pads:
http://www.autogeek.net/cyclo-accessory-pad-kit.html
Basically, if you've always wanted a flawless finish, and been ready to upgrade from your slow-speed orbital 10" Sears buffer, this is your answer!! I can answer ANY questions about this bad boy, for any newbies to detailing that are interested in buying this. Here's a few pics:
EDIT: CYCLO IS SOLD!!!

Next up is a REC NAV unit I just pulled out of my 300. Asking $300 SHIPPED:
EDIT: REC NAV SOLD!!!

Next I've got an ARP FULL head stud kit. This came off my 426 when I changed out my head gaskets recently. These have approximately 8k miles on them. NOTHING wrong, just chose to put a new set on while I was in there, despite the recommendation I didn't need to, lol. Asking $125 SHIPPED. Here it is:
EDIT: HEAD STUDS SOLD!!!

Lastly, my current set of taillights. These were bought and tinted from a GREAT vendor on another site. I love these tails!! The tint/paintwork is flawless!! They've been on the car for about 2k miles. They're just too dark for me, and I have new ones ready to go on the car. For any of you that have strict laws on lights in your city, these are DARK. I'm not gonna BS ya about that! They are plug and play LED for 05-10 LXs. Again, please have a heads up about what you're getting into if you buy these, they're DARK. I'm asking $100 SHIPPED. Here's pics:
465ac771.jpg


0e77e0fe.jpg


81920f24.jpg


e4d00f3e.jpg


These are BRAKE LIGHT shots, NOT running light shots (sorry, don't have any of those)!!

36549d8f.jpg


ca48ce67.jpg


6130ace5.jpg


8b1abf9c.jpg


The tails may not come off the car for a couple of weeks, as it's going into the shop for some work FIRST (the car, not the taillights, lol). So just be aware that if you want them, they may not ship till the end of the month. But I might be able to make arrangements if you need them faster. ALL OTHER items can ship the day after I receive Paypal, which is [email protected] for all payments to go to. All prices are FIRM, as they are all VERY fair. Thanks for looking!!
 
Last edited:
If the head stud sale falls through, please let me know.
Thanks Chase.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top