***Got Challenger @ the Third Annual Spring Festival of LX’s ***

fatchance

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 12, 2007
Messages
335
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
So Cal, The OC
Yep….that’s right you are reading this correctly. We will have a 2008 production Challenger at the Third Annual Spring Festival of LX’s. You will not want to miss this event; all you have to do is register click on my signature for details.

challeger3.jpg


challeger4.jpg


challeger2.jpg
 
I must say that this is impressive. Kudos to you, Sir. Looking forward to meeting everyone...

BTW: EQ Shirts are done. Reveal at the Fling!!!
 
This is very cool!!! Well, at least everyone will know where to find me! The Challanger, on the other hand, well now that's a whole other story!!! :bigwink:
 
I think there will be a lot of pics on the net after this show.
 
Last edited:
This is very cool!!! Well, at least everyone will know where to find me! The Challanger, on the other hand, well now that's a whole other story!!! :bigwink:
I guess we are taking the trailer after all?
I think there will be a lot of pics on teh net after this show.

of Maureen loading the Challenger in the trailer and hauling ass? lol
 
I guess we are taking the trailer after all?


of Maureen loading the Challenger in the trailer and hauling ass? lol

I was thinking of stealing it too... tell ya what... I'll arrange to keep the PD off your ass if I get 1/2 its MSRP!
 
I was thinking of stealing it too... tell ya what... I'll arrange to keep the PD off your ass if I get 1/2 its MSRP!

Thanks Jason...... But..... not exactly what I had in mind!!!! :whistle::bigwink:
 
Hmmm... you and your husband are more devious than I thought... intriguing!

Hahahahaaa!!!! Ron knew nothing of this until I talked to him last night!!! I even have my own plans of converting our body/paint shop into a chop shop!!!! :bigwink: You want in?
 
Hahahahaaa!!!! Ron knew nothing of this until I talked to him last night!!! I even have my own plans of converting our body/paint shop into a chop shop!!!! :bigwink: You want in?

Hell yeah!!! I could use some extra cash... :rock:
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top