Goods for Sale!!!Nitrous/Vortech...

CrankThis!

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 14, 2007
Messages
295
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Nitrous, Manifold, and Cam will work on any 6.1L or 5.7!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact me via pm or send me an email at [email protected]

Will ship from 91710. California


1st: Nitrous set up 750.00 + shipping
Zex Pro Flow Solenoids (Fuel and Nitrous)
Custom bracket for Solenoids
Purge System,
Two zex Bottles
two blow down tubes
two zex Bottle brackets
Nitrous Outlet Plate
Fuel line Adapter
Fjo Controller
Purge button
Activating Switch
Bottle Heater

3rd: Ported Intake manifold 1000 + shipping


5th: Spartan Cam 350 shipped. Helped my set up run 12.3's 12.4's on 114 lsa.



th_P4240361.jpg


th_P4240362.jpg


th_P4240349.jpg


th_P4240352.jpg


th_P4240356.jpg


th_P4240354.jpg


th_P4240349.jpg


th_P4240352.jpg


th_P4240356.jpg


th_P4240354.jpg
 
Last edited:
Giving up E??. Bummer dude, best of luck with the sale.
 
Naw not giving up. Just some ideas in mind. As you know I need a new motor so I have to sell some things to be able to afford it.
 
Are you willing to sell the FJO??Let me know.Thanks
 
Not parting anything out as of now, mybe as time progresses.
 
Cool,Let me know bro..I will need one in about 2 weeks..Keep me posted.Thanks
 
BUMP!!!! Cam, Nitrous, Manifold all work on the lx's also!!!!!!!
 
It is one of stanko's manifolds. send me your email address and I'll send you some pictures if you would like.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top