AreTee
AreTee|Grafix
UPDATE: Throwing in a free set of TPM Sensors, and dropping the price $50 whoever get's these within the next 48 hours.
So, staggered set up of gloss black 22 inch vipers with tires. Tires are in a ok condition, so are wheels. Looking to get $1650. UPDATE: $1500
Pics are on : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360734
let me know if you have any questions. I'm posting from my phone at the moment so the listing is a bit sloppy. I apologize.
Ps: I'm in north Cali. Shipping to east coast is about 200 Texas about 140.
So, staggered set up of gloss black 22 inch vipers with tires. Tires are in a ok condition, so are wheels. Looking to get $1650. UPDATE: $1500
Pics are on : http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3360734
let me know if you have any questions. I'm posting from my phone at the moment so the listing is a bit sloppy. I apologize.
Ps: I'm in north Cali. Shipping to east coast is about 200 Texas about 140.