FS USW D-Lux Black barrels with brushed centers

sdcarguy

A bit off
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
790
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Diego
Well since I am selling everything else of the car I thought I would offer someone a good deal on these before I work out something with USW.

So the specs. These are 22x9.5 and 22x10.5 with 4 inch and 4.5 inch lips. You can no longer get the 10.5 from them they switched to a 10 :) I had a bit extra milled off the rears when they were making them for a touch of extra clearance. I sat all the way down on kwv2s and needed to roll my fenders slightly with a 295/30 vred.

Tires...265/35 295/30 vreds. The fronts are in good shape and the rears well they have about 5-10k left on them depending on how you drive...

These have TPMs and come with spline drive lugs and socket. I would be sending them back to USW to have the barrels powdercoated again to remove a few minor scratches. This way you are getting basically a brand new set of wheels.

I am asking 3500.00 obo plus shipping
now the pics

DSC02589.jpg

DSC02590.jpg

DSC02616.jpg

DSC02617.jpg

DSC02618.jpg

DSC02620.jpg
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top