FS USW D-lux 22s

Man the USW Crossover or Extavagant wheels would look good on a Jeep.
 
Dude....John.....why are you getting rid of your wheels? I "LOVE" your car with those wheels!! What's the scoop homes?!!!
 
FUCk 1500 chase DAMNIT!!!! Ok let me talk to the bank on monday and see if I can get a loan for the month I just spent the rest of my cash on getting that blower rebuild!!! crap I so would have jumpped on that. Chase if you can buy johns rims with out my 1500. buy them and I will get your rims in the next few weeks! Do you need a nitrous kit? hahaha
 
I just PM'd SDcarguy (I'm using usernames, so the two "Johns" don't get confused, lol) to let him know the scoop. 8yourM5, my wheels are yours regardless, no matter if I buy SDcarguy's or not. So just keep me in the loop, but in order for me to buy his, I will need you to get to work on Monday.......
I already have a new paint scheme mapped out for the USW's if this all works out, which I hope it does. But this will have to go flawlessly. Thanks boys, we'll see how this works. :)
Chase
 
Keep me in the loop and all will work out :) Rick call me sometime and we can talk ;)

John, I just got your voice mail. I've been popping in here for a few minutes at a time when I get the chance. I'm here in Washington state working my ass off. I'll give you a call this weekend if I get a few minutes at a reasonable hour! Good luck with the sale....I think! LOL
 
ummmmm...... wonder how these might look on my car........mmmmmmmmmmm

actually, i do not think i can ever change wheels....... the "legmaker" mod is my claim to fame and i would end up being nobody without them....hahahahaahahah

chase, jump on these bad boys pronto!!!!
 
I'm still not locked into these 100% yet. Bump, for a kickass set of wheels from a kickass guy!!!
Chase
 
ummmmm...... wonder how these might look on my car........mmmmmmmmmmm

actually, i do not think i can ever change wheels....... the "legmaker" mod is my claim to fame and i would end up being nobody without them....hahahahaahahah

chase, jump on these bad boys pronto!!!!

Chris ... you made your bed, now you have to sleep in it .. you cant change your wheels!!!! Its the LEGMAKER MOD!!!!



Chase .. those wheels would look great on your ride man ...



Either way ... bump for a good deal ....
 
Yeah, I know Anthony. I'm not totally out, just not 100% in. I've got a new paint idea for these and everything. I truly hope I can snag these, it's just not a done deal yet. :(
Chase
 
Thanks Anthony!!! :) And thanks to John for being patient with my dumbass......
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top