FS USW D-lux 22s

sdcarguy

A bit off
Joined
Nov 9, 2007
Messages
790
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
San Diego
John
[email protected]
San Diego,CA
4000.00 + ship(I would prefer to not ship)
www.uswheel.com ( yes thats really my car and these wheels )

DSC02290.jpg

DSC02299.jpg


Black barrels, polished centers, black highlights. Tires have at least 75% tread left. They have TPM's and are road force balanced. New They are 1250 each plus powder coat,150 for the tpms, 1000 for the rubber, and 120 for the balance.

Fronts
22x9.5 with 265/35. The barrels are brand new as they were just replaced and have never been back on the car. They had little drips in them and ask anyone im picky as hell ;)

Rears
22x10.5 with 295/30. These barrels are not new but have been buffed and polished every 3 months since new. I wax them with my buffer...yes im that bad.
 
Great deal from a great person.

Who ever buys these rims will know they will come to them in like new condition.
 
Holy shit!!!!! Aw man......this is so tempting. I mean big time. I know John, he's attempted to help me out before, but I backed out of a previous deal with him, like a deusche bag!!! John, you're killin me here bro................DAMN IT!!!!! ***what to do, what to do***
Chase
 
Holy shit!!!!! Aw man......this is so tempting. I mean big time. I know John, he's attempted to help me out before, but I backed out of a previous deal with him, like a deusche bag!!! John, you're killin me here bro................DAMN IT!!!!! ***what to do, what to do***
Chase


ah, buy them. hahaha
 
Chase you need these rims then sell me yours for really cheap.
 
Chase you need these rims then sell me yours for really cheap.

Are you serious John????? Don't tease me bro. If you got $1500 for my wheels and tires, I'm serious. Mine are in anal-retentive good shape as well. Check your PMs..........
Chase
 
Right on Chase. I would love to see them go to you! remember shipping is gonna be a chunk because I refuse to not pack them well. They weigh in about 75 pounds each so be aware!
 
Not worried about paying for shipping. But why wouldn't you pack them well for me??? Gonna see what I can work out here.......obviously sell them to first dedicated sale, I don't want you to hold out for me. But I'll keep you posted daily.
Chase
 
Are you serious John????? Don't tease me bro. If you got $1500 for my wheels and tires, I'm serious. Mine are in anal-retentive good shape as well. Check your PMs..........
Chase

Chase .. let me see a pic of your wheels .. i think i remember you had 22" wheels .. 1500 sounds good to me ... maybe we can work somethign out.
 
i love how US Wheel has 3 SRT/C Members on the front page :)
 
Chase .. let me see a pic of your wheels .. i think i remember you had 22" wheels .. 1500 sounds good to me ... maybe we can work somethign out.
You are correct. 22x10 rear & 22x8.5 front. Tires are Nitto 420S 295/30 rear & 265/35 front, with tons of tread left. Always polished, and never driven in inclement weather (car is steadily garaged). Let me see what pics I have. Hang on......
Chase
 
Here's mine......

These are Brilliant Black paint matched, with SRT8 decals over the center Asanti logo. Since these pics I have painted the inner barrels of the wheels gloss black to "deepen" the look of the wheel. And it's made a huuuge difference in the look of the wheel on the car. Makes it more rich. I gotta get to work boys, I'll check this thread when I get home tonite, around 11pm central time.......
Chase
IMG_0274.jpg


IMG_0297.jpg


IMG_1317.jpg


IMG_1323.jpg


IMG_0781.jpg


IMG_0758.jpg


IMG_0757.jpg


IMG_0756.jpg


IMG_0755.jpg


And by the way. Absolutely zero curb rash on any wheel. They're mint. I just wish I had pics since I painted the inner barrels, really made a difference.
Chase
 
No man I meant I refuse to NOT pack them well...as in They will be so packed that they could drop them off the roof(which i think they do) that they will be fine :)

Damn my wheels will look sick on your ride chase!
 
No man I meant I refuse to NOT pack them well...as in They will be so packed that they could drop them off the roof(which i think they do) that they will be fine :)

Damn my wheels will look sick on your ride chase!

Ah gotcha. I misinterpreted. Let me see what these boys want with my wheels, and let me talk to the wife. I'll check this thread tonite. Thanks for the info John!! But like I said, if someone pops up on LX forums or Charger Forums that pays today, then do it. I don't want something to fall thru (like I did to you last time, sorry again, I'm a dipshit). You're a great guy, and I don't want to burn any bridges with you in case this doesn't work out.
Chase
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top