FS: Used Borla CATBACK for 06 Charger SRT8

FoleySRT8

USAF! GO PATS AND SOX!
Air Force
Law Enforcement
Joined
Dec 11, 2007
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Yorktown, VA
Website
www.photoshelter.com
Hey SRTers...

My wife has been good to me while I have been over here in Iraq...with 3 weeks left on my deployment, my wife recently "upgraded" my catback to a Zoomers (I wanted it loud!)...so I have a used Borla CATBACK I am looking to offload...

I put the Borla on around 8K miles and currently have 16K on my charger...so relatively new...

Believe new these are running around $1200...will part with it for $500...

The exhaust is currently seating at a dealership in San Antonio, TX...so I would ask for a local pickup...

If you are interested, please shoot me a PM...and we can work up the exchange...

Thanks in advance
Scott
 
Last edited:
BUMP...

Come on guess, no one in SW Texas is interested in this one...

Give me a PM...

Not looking to make cash on this deal...just have no space for an extra Catback...

Thanks AlabamaMSRT8 for the plug...
 
That's a smokin deal on a Borla.

Can you get a picture to post up Scott?
 
This catback has an AWESOME sound to it. Bar none, one of the best IMO. Not loud...but a nice deep rumble to it. Bump!
 
SRTers,

The Borla is still available...$500 plus shipping and it is yours...please contact me if interested.

V/r

Scott
 
Post this on LX forums and it will be gone in 5 seconds. To far for me :(

Eric
 
I can't believe it hasn't went. This system has a million mile warranty on it....meaning, it's great quality...and I still say one of the best sounding...subtle yet deep.
 
As a correction to the first post, as long as the buyer is willing to pay for shipping, catback can be shipped...

Borla is definitely a great sound, I do like my new Zoomers though!
 
As a follow up...so this CATBACK can also be used on the R/T models? I was not sure about that...if this is the case, will post on the LX forums as well
 
Dont know that there is too many stock exhaust peeps on here...LX is a must if you havent posted it there yet!!

hope ya sell it soon!!! :thumb:
 
Man I would be all over this if I didn't have 42 other things I had to take care of :)
 
Max,

Just send you a PM...I have been on leave the last couple weeks since returning from Iraq...so catching up on the honey-to-do lists LOL...

Scott
 
me and the wifey just ordered the zoomers can't wait to get it

FREE BUMP FOR YA.

welcome back from iraq....

sux been there 3 times already.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top