SRT4Trb0
New Member
Name: Stephen Leanza
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Contact: PM/AIM (SRT4Trb0)
Price: $600
Description: I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop that i want to sell. It's only a few months old and I bought and installed Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Microsoft Office which comes with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Powerpoint. I cleared everything of mine off of it, so its basically a brand new machine in amazing condition. Still has the protective plastic on the outside.
Processor Intel Core DUO 1.73GHZ
OS MS Vista Home Prem
HD 120GB
Drive DVDRW
RAM 1GB
Max RAM 2GB
Screen 15.4"
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Contact: PM/AIM (SRT4Trb0)
Price: $600
Description: I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S4527 laptop that i want to sell. It's only a few months old and I bought and installed Adobe Photoshop CS2 and Microsoft Office which comes with Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, and Powerpoint. I cleared everything of mine off of it, so its basically a brand new machine in amazing condition. Still has the protective plastic on the outside.
Processor Intel Core DUO 1.73GHZ
OS MS Vista Home Prem
HD 120GB
Drive DVDRW
RAM 1GB
Max RAM 2GB
Screen 15.4"
Last edited: