FS, Tein coil overs & misc parts, SRT injectors, Blue giants, 6.1 EXH valves springs

Cam

Management up n smoke
Platinum Supporter
Joined
Nov 15, 2007
Messages
2,693
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Riverside, CA
The title says it all. BTW, this is LX stuff.

1: Complete Tein coil over system with EDC controller. I've got maybe 5K miles on them.....maybe. This system was made for the magnum the dampener actuator is located in the wheel well for the rears. But, it will work on all the models. Or you might be able to change it up so it's in the trunk for the 300 and charger, I'm not certain, you'll need to talk with Tein about this.

Why am I selling it. The system is perfect for someone looking for a adjustable system that has a nice complaint ride. But it is not for the guy looking for the ultimate race set-up...........ME!.

The rear springs are a little soft for the magnum, I feel they should be upgraded to a spring that's rated 100lbs heavier. But, if you’re a cruiser and not carrying 500lbs of crap with you when you hit the track it's perfect.

Right now, the control wiring is still in my car. I will take $200 off the posted price if you would like to buy a new harness from Tein and I don't have to remove it.


Anyhow, I'll post pic's in a couple days. The system is fully functional with no issues. It is slightly used with some minor scratches from the original installation and removal. But, it's in very good shape.

Price does not include shipping. $1200.00

tein1.jpg


tein3.jpg


tein2.jpg



2: Used SRT injectors. 40K miles, no issues, works perfect. $200.00 includes shipping.

3: Brand spanking new Blue Gaints. Never installed. $250.00 includes shipping.

4: Brand new SRT exhaust valves springs. Installed in heads one time, but never ran. $50.00 Includes shipping SOLD!.

5: Brand new never installed Eibach Front adjustable camber/caster A-arm replacement parts. $225.00, does not include shipping.

6: Camber/toe adjustable rear bushes. I have the complete sets including both the 39.5mm and 41.5mm units. They have been installed and used for 1000 miles. Not damaged in the least. I dropped two hundy into these finding the right ones. All for $100 shipped. SOLD!!.

Pic's maybe tomorrow.
__________________
 
Last edited:
what is the flow on those injectors?
 
darn... best of luck cam! BUMP
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top