S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 11, 2009 #1 Sold Last edited: Jul 19, 2009
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 14, 2009 #2 Bump
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 15, 2009 #3 bump
1bad4dr Mr. Meany Administrator NorCal SRT Donor Army Joined Oct 10, 2007 Messages 19,670 Reaction score 0 Points 36 Location Corn Country Jul 15, 2009 #4 Bump for a GREAT deal from an even greater guy.
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 15, 2009 #5 thanks Ron. I tried to call you back and got voicemail a few times...call me im off all week.
HEMI911 Platinum Supporting Member Platinum Supporter Full Access Air Force Joined Jun 7, 2008 Messages 884 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location Vacaville, CA Jul 15, 2009 #6 John, I am surprized, someone has not latched on to your Techco Kit yet. I hope it goes soon for you.
John, I am surprized, someone has not latched on to your Techco Kit yet. I hope it goes soon for you.
07norcalsrt8 I'm So Screwed NorCal SRT Donor Joined Nov 6, 2007 Messages 299 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Age 52 Location South San Francisco Ca Jul 15, 2009 #7 Bump Bump Bump
S sdcarguy A bit off Joined Nov 9, 2007 Messages 790 Reaction score 0 Points 0 Location San Diego Jul 15, 2009 #8 im not in a hurry to sell so im not to worried I just really want to make sure someone gets a complete setup I have had a few bites but nothing with cash yet
im not in a hurry to sell so im not to worried I just really want to make sure someone gets a complete setup I have had a few bites but nothing with cash yet