FS: stock SRT8 diff, axles, hubs, and driveshaft

1fastsedan

Destroyer of Warranties
Supporting Vendor
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1,933
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I know not a lot of you guys will be interested in this, but if somebody is looking for a repair part or spare they might be interested.

I'm selling my 06 SRT 215mm 3.06 ratio differential, 06 axles/hubs, and complete 06 driveshaft. The driver's side axle was replaced under warranty, so it only has 20k miles on it, everything else has 40k miles.

Asking $800. Please contact me by PM.

The parts are in San Diego, CA and I would prefer a local buyer. If you're not local, you're responsible for the shipping. These parts are HEAVY and I'd recommend a pallet and sending it freight.

Pics are from when we did my 09 Getrag swap.

This diff and these axles:
IMG_4234.jpg


2 of these:
IMG_4238.jpg


and this driveshaft:
IMG_4228.jpg
 
Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top