FS Stock 6.1L heads/intake manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you rick!!! lol
 
Its cool, I need the heads.. So if he sells them to me and the intake to MOL that will be enough to cover the headers! See, there is still hope that this can turn out that well.
 
So now you are placing the blame on the community for your actions? hmmm, something is terribly wrong here.

Oh, and you can always "Report" a wrongful post. You see, I was going to remove the post in question, but after reading this, I think I will leave it!

Sound familiar?

I'm not blaming the community for my actions. I'm just saying that I don't feel inspired to be nice when people are making threats.

Really no reason to go there.
 
I'm not blaming the community for my actions. I'm just saying that I don't feel inspired to be nice when people are making threats.

Really no reason to go there.

Well it certainly came across that way. You stated that you "Were" going to do something and were feeling bad until you read ONE members thread!

How is this members post in anyway related to Mol and yourself?
 
Yeah, I read that. I was all ready to do something nice for MOL until I started getting threats. Nice community.

Funny you would think that this community was great seeing as they are all sticking behind the guy that is in the right here...if they were backing the person in the wrong I would agree with you...

x2

Thats it!!! Whenever I sell anything from now on its going out to the highest bidder. That way I make the most of it...AND, my shitty reputation stays intact!! LOL

Dick

I'm not blaming the community for my actions. I'm just saying that I don't feel inspired to be nice when people are making threats.
Really no reason to go there.

RE: "nice community"....

I don't know you, but one thing is for sure, HERE on the SRT/C: we try to be a family, and many, if not most of us, have met in person and have become close, real world friends. THIS SRT/C community is strong and personal; don't question our ethics in dealing with one another. HERE, we're 100% straight-up and we will stand behind our own when they are wronged. We may bicker every now and then, but we'll never screw one another.

We may be members on other forums, but in here, we're a different kind of club...

As for a threat, who knows where it came from and if it was serious... and it wouldn't have happened were it not for this decision of yours. The bottom line is you did something you should not have done and you need to fix it. "Being inspired" to be nice is inconsequential and meaningless... it's moot.

Make it right is the only thing I can say. Make it right if Ralph accepts your gesture.

I'm not bashing you, but simply stating that what you did was wrong and you should fix it... its your reputation, not mine.
 
well said MM! I think I'm teary eyed bro! There is still a viable option here..

I'm sure there is. Ralph is a great guy and has helped many on here in real life and with info on the forums. I just hope this all works out.
 
I'm not blaming the community for my actions. I'm just saying that I don't feel inspired to be nice when people are making threats.

Really no reason to go there.


this thread was not writen to "inspire" you to sell me your intake, it was writen to state the fact that you did not complete a transaction that you started. remember i did not call you to see if you had an intake for sale you posted that you had one for sale.
 
Last edited:
this thread was not writen to "inspire" you to sell me your intake, it was writen to state the fact that you did not complete a transation that you started. remember i did not call you to see if you had an intake for sale you posted that you had one for sale.

If you had backed out of your end of the deal (regardless of the price agreed upon) I wouldn't have taken it so badly. Everyone is different I guess.

I sent you a PM on LXforums, hopefully you are interested. I'd rather not have bad blood with you or anyone else here.
 
If you had backed out of your end of the deal (regardless of the price agreed upon) I wouldn't have taken it so badly. Everyone is different I guess.

I sent you a PM on LXforums, hopefully you are interested. I'd rather not have bad blood with you or anyone else here.

Cool brother...now hopefully the sharks will calm down and let you two handle it without flexing their IP muscles too much. Give it a chance fellas and act as if you were face to face interacting like "real" people. :friends:
 
Last edited:
If you had backed out of your end of the deal (regardless of the price agreed upon) I wouldn't have taken it so badly. Everyone is different I guess.

I sent you a PM on LXforums, hopefully you are interested. I'd rather not have bad blood with you or anyone else here.

this is positive to hear...... now follow through and make things right and all will wash under the bridge..... you might still have a bit of a cloud over future transactions, but if you stay true to your word, then all will work out just fine......
 
this is positive to hear...... now follow through and make things right and all will wash under the bridge..... you might still have a bit of a cloud over future transactions, but if you stay true to your word, then all will work out just fine......

X2...
 
Cool brother...now hopefully the sharks will calm down and let you two handle it without flexing their IP muscles too much. Give it a chance fellas and act as if you were face to face interacting like "real" people. :friends:

True!
 
you are shark numero uno!!!! lol
 
Ban.ban.bannnnnnn...........j/j Be A Man Of Your Word Or Go To The Honda Forums........
 
now this is funny!!! ........ he said honda forums........lol
 
Cool brother...now hopefully the sharks will calm down and let you two handle it without flexing their IP muscles too much. Give it a chance fellas and act as if you were face to face interacting like "real" people. :friends:

I just thought of something... you see, to Rick, this ain't a big deal because if someone pulled one on him...

Their family would slowly start disappearing...
Their dog would mysteriously get sick...
Friends would start receiving photographs of the offending party in odd scenarios that never actually happened...
They'd wake up one day in some male-whore house in southeast asia with a sore ass and zero recollection...

Need I go on?!?! LMAO!!!

Oh, and one day they'd hear a thump on the roof of their house, only to discover that there's a friggin' viking on their roof dressed in a black neoprin suit that is ass-less.
 
The OP has stated he is going to make things right...


BACK OFF!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top