FS Stock 6.1L heads/intake manifold

Status
Not open for further replies.

budoboy

Full Access Member
Full Access
Joined
Jun 18, 2008
Messages
604
Reaction score
0
Points
0
From '07 Charger SRT8 w/ 12K miles. Excellent shape

Intake manifold only (no throttle body/fittings/bolts or gaskets) $500 shipped

Heads (One complete pair w/ valves/rockers/springs/retainers) $800 shipped

*** NO LONGER FOR SALE****
 
Last edited:
I realize I'm new to this website. You can check me out at lxforums and chargerforums (where I have 700+ posts and a few reviews of my past sales transactions)
 
MOL has dibs on the intake.

Just FYI I'm getting all new stuff (HHP cam/ported heads/ intake/ underdrive pulley, etc.) installed in about a month so these items won't be available until then. I'll send pics to those interested as soon as they are off the car.

I also forgot. I'll also have a stock 6.1L cam for sale. $100 plus shipping.
 
MOL has dibs on the intake.

Just FYI I'm getting all new stuff (HHP cam/ported heads/ intake/ underdrive pulley, etc.) installed in about a month so these items won't be available until then. I'll send pics to those interested as soon as they are off the car.

I also forgot. I'll also have a stock 6.1L cam for sale. $100 plus shipping.

Thanks, i can not wait to get it.
 
yo bro so I see your getting a new manifold. I guess when my cars out of dittos I will get up to infinion and say hi. Maybe if you get there at the start we can finallyhang out
 
yo bro so I see your getting a new manifold. I guess when my cars out of dittos I will get up to infinion and say hi. Maybe if you get there at the start we can finallyhang out

Sounds good. I want to see your monster run!
 
I think you'll be quite pleased with the HHP Package brotha. One thing, why isn't HHP wanting your cores back?
 
I think you'll be quite pleased with the HHP Package brotha. One thing, why isn't HHP wanting your cores back?

I bet they will have to go back, core charges are around $1000
 
I think you'll be quite pleased with the HHP Package brotha. One thing, why isn't HHP wanting your cores back?

I bought the setup used from someone with a Jeep SRT8. He works at a dealership and bought new heads and intake to return it to stock when he sold it. He sold me the ported intake and heads.
 
Sounds good. I want to see your monster run!

ME to man. I am hoping for a nice fresh motor and a 125 shot that will all work this time.
 
Thanks, i can not wait to get it.

budoboy, I think this just means he is excited to get it, but if not, I'll take it immediately:)
 
What happened with this deal?!?!

No longer for sale ... Sorry MOL, maybe I can give you something for free to make it up to you. I found someone who will trade me headers/hi-flows for the manifold and heads (which will be coming off the car in September). Sorry for wasting your guys time here.
 
No longer for sale ... Sorry MOL, maybe I can give you something for free to make it up to you. I found someone who will trade me headers/hi-flows for the manifold and heads (which will be coming off the car in September). Sorry for wasting your guys time here.

Dude, I just read the LXF thread... you have wrecked your name on this forum and LXF.

You can NOT make a deal, then go back on it because you found something more beneficial to yourself.

What you should do is take the loss (as in the trade you mentioned) and get MOL the intake per the arrangement. That will save your name and reputation on ALL forums. Right now, EVERY forum is bashing you to death.

This was an ill-advised decision!
 
Funny you would think that this community was great seeing as they are all sticking behind the guy that is in the right here...if they were backing the person in the wrong I would agree with you...
 
Yeah, I read that. I was all ready to do something nice for MOL until I started getting threats. Nice community.
So now you are placing the blame on the community for your actions? hmmm, something is terribly wrong here.

Oh, and you can always "Report" a wrongful post. You see, I was going to remove the post in question, but after reading this, I think I will leave it!

Sound familiar?
 
Thats it!!! Whenever I sell anything from now on its going out to the highest bidder. That way I make the most of it...AND, my shitty reputation stays intact!! LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top