FS: SRT8 Seatbelt Bags!

absinthe junky

Yeah, that's right...
Joined
Jan 16, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
In a constant state of eccentricity...
Got a wife, girlfriend, or both?

Get them a Brand New SRT8 Handbag!

Bags are currently available in Black (the fastest SRT8 color!), and cost is $150 + shipping.

They are also available in all SRT8 colors (i.e. black, red, blue & silver).

Custom orders for different sizes and colors will take 2 weeks, and pricing will be according to the specific bag...

PM me for more info on custom orders...

Here's a picture:

srt8_black.jpg

srt8_red.jpg

srt8_silver.jpg

srt8_blue.jpg


and for you Plum Crazy types...

srt8_plum.jpg
 
Is this for real.....or a photoshop? Are you a vendor?
Chase
 
Dammm that awesome id buy one for the misses if they had a 4
 
Very cool. Thanks. Done deal.....will get one very soon. Man, and my wife is already hot. With this, she'll be at a whole new level of hotness!!!! :)
Chase
 
Very cool. Thanks. Done deal.....will get one very soon. Man, and my wife is already hot. With this, she'll be at a whole new level of hotness!!!! :)

Chase

LOL Awesome!! :future:
 
Someone backed out and I have 1 black bag up for grabs.

Anyone want one?

Bob

if i got that for the g/f right now...i'd get my A$$ kicked hahahaha...

but it would be SO cool if she would bring it when i took her out in the SRT hahaha
 
My wife would shoot me as I know nothing about purses. You guys are brave souls. I can see it now:

You bought me a purse made of seatbelts? Or did you make this? And what's with the SRT8 emblem? LOL. Could be totally wrong on this too though. She's pregnant....so I never know anymore haha.
 
My wife would shoot me as I know nothing about purses. You guys are brave souls. I can see it now:

You bought me a purse made of seatbelts? Or did you make this? And what's with the SRT8 emblem? LOL. Could be totally wrong on this too though. She's pregnant....so I never know anymore haha.

Yeah, I can see that :)

The women who know about these bags go crazy for them, though. A friend of mine had several limited edition bags stashed away and sold them last year for about 3x what they went for originally.

Women even go to events to have them signed!

Crazy!
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top