FS: SRT8 Rims/Tires Off Magnum, All Seperate

InfiernoDelDiablo

Baby Needs More HP
Joined
Feb 5, 2009
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
You are also welcome to contact me:
John
[email protected]
All parts are located in Merced, CA

Up for sale are 4 tires that have been removed from my 06’ MSRT8 with just over 11,000 miles on them.

These are used and in decent condition. These would make great replacements for non-srt8 LX’s or use as a spare wheel or tire.

These can be purchased all together, separate or mix and match.

Sales are on a first come first paid basis. This means if you want any of these items you must PM me. I will review and respond to PM’s in the order I receive them. Please be sure to let me know which wheel and/or tire number you are interested in.

Each item is numbered and pictured with a brief description of that specific item.

Wheels: SOLD


Tires: Asking $130 for each tire which includes shipping to the lower 48 states (local pick up will result is price reduction). All tires are F1 Supercar. Each tire below has an average of 7/32 of tread left on the tire with a difference no greater than 1/32 between tread blocks. Basically, they all have pretty much even wear on them. I believe new they have 10/32 or 11/32.

Tire #1 & #2 SOLD


Tire #3 255/45ZR20 This tire has a patch that was just done today when I had them removed. The tire had a nail in it.





Tire #4 255/45ZR20




Feel free to PM me with any questions or offers!

All parts are located in Central California.
 
Last edited:
9/32nds new, I believe. Good deals with shipping included on all of this! I need a Magnum wheel, let me see if I can come up with some spare cash. I will PM you.
 
and why is that?^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I dunno. I never asked any of those thousands of charger guys and hundreds of 300 guys who tried to get me to swap for their wheels :grin:




(P.S. InfiernoDelDiablo, all you have to say is "please remove the crap from my thread" and I can take care of that for you).
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top