FS: SRT8 Racing Pedal Kit

vvv90

She's a Ho...For show....
Joined
Dec 27, 2007
Messages
269
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
North Aurora IL
I got them off Ebay, and with shipping they retail for $95 shipped.

There's only slight surface scratches on the dead pedal, but you can't see them unless you're up close, which you won't ever be, and they're a little dirty. (dirt in the SRT8 lettering of the Brake pedal you can probably see in the picture. It's not paint worn off, just dirt.)

$50 Shipped

Location is North Aurora, just outside of Chicago IL

PM Me for an email address.

DSCF0006-3.jpg
 
Sold. Be there in 1/2 hour...



Yeah....Sorry man...........I coulda' sworn I asked you about them. You KNOW I would've sold them to you first.

damn, and I wanted a good friend to have them so I could at least admire them from time to time, but unfortunately they sold within minutes of my post last night.

Get new ones anyway, they're only $95 shipped on ebay.
 
Good Deal, I love those.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top