FS SRT4 Front Fender Flares pics
Name Scott Spears
location Milw WI
email [email protected]
payment paypal
price $30 shipped
I have a set of front fender flares for sale. High impact material, dent resistant, and won't rust. All mounting hardware included. Uses the OEM holes and some of the anchors.
Sorry for the dirty pics. I still have my snows on to, but you can see the width difference. Passanger side has the flare on, drivers doesn't.
Any questions drop me a PM.
Slyder
Name Scott Spears
location Milw WI
email [email protected]
payment paypal
price $30 shipped
I have a set of front fender flares for sale. High impact material, dent resistant, and won't rust. All mounting hardware included. Uses the OEM holes and some of the anchors.
Sorry for the dirty pics. I still have my snows on to, but you can see the width difference. Passanger side has the flare on, drivers doesn't.
Any questions drop me a PM.
Slyder
Last edited: