FS srt4 acr struts w hotchkis springs

SRT4Trb0

New Member
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
50
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Tinton Falls
Name: Steve Leanza
Location: Tinton Falls, NJ
Contact: cell 9083091547, PM or aim SRT4Trb0
Price: see listings
Description: I am selling my tokico struts with hotchkis springs. springs have about 8k miles on them, struts have 22k. Asking 500 picked up. not willign to ship as of now

004-1.jpg

006-1.jpg

007-1.jpg


pic of the drop
slr7.jpg


also selling two 3mm spacers 10 picked up 15 shipped

003-1.jpg

002.jpg

001.jpg
 
you wouldn't happen to separate the package would ya? If so how much for the springs?
 
possibly..if they dont sell right away...ill give it a week and let you know

i still have the stock springs anyway
 
possibly..if they dont sell right away...ill give it a week and let you know

i still have the stock springs anyway

Sounds good to me. Good Luck bump for you. :rockon:
 
would you do 120 shipped?

I will have to get back to you shortly. I had a line on a prokit, and have been waiting on them. Just checking the status on this deal before I can break it or not.
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top