Fs: Srt jacket

The "Reverend" CoolFlo

300C - C = Classy!!
Joined
Nov 7, 2007
Messages
2,138
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
45
Location
West Chester, PA
Since I no longer own an SRT and I am tired of people asking me which one I own when I wear the jacket I would like to sell my XXL DDX SRT JACKET. i have probably worn it about 15 times total, im not big jacket guy ... the thing is in perfect condition and recently dry cleaned. It is black with red lettering .. They are not selling this jacket anymore so I thought someone would want the thing .. let me know .. Pics upon request ..

NAME: Anthony D
LOCATION: PA
DESC: SRT JACKET
COST: $100 bucks including shipping
PAY PAL: [email protected]
 
shoot me a pm with pics...i have one but i am pretty rough on jackets lol
 

Members online

No members online now.

New threads

Trending content

Forum statistics

Threads
20,310
Messages
321,983
Members
9,974
Latest member
Kandi9212
Back
Top