Name: Luis Rodriguez
Location: Miami, FL
Contact: [email protected] PM or message here
price: 80+ shipping and stock throttle body.
This is an econo ported throttle bodes. The bore goes from 57mm to 52mm at the plate. The Throttle body also have the dovetail on the plate shaved down. This helps throttle response and another small way to get in that extra cfm. It is also painted black with high temp ceramic paint. I am looking for $80 plus shipping and your stock throttle body. You must have good feedback on the boards in order for me to sell this to you. A great deal considering i am not asking for a core charge.
I have good feedback on srtforums and 2gn
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=22719
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=8168
Location: Miami, FL
Contact: [email protected] PM or message here
price: 80+ shipping and stock throttle body.
This is an econo ported throttle bodes. The bore goes from 57mm to 52mm at the plate. The Throttle body also have the dovetail on the plate shaved down. This helps throttle response and another small way to get in that extra cfm. It is also painted black with high temp ceramic paint. I am looking for $80 plus shipping and your stock throttle body. You must have good feedback on the boards in order for me to sell this to you. A great deal considering i am not asking for a core charge.
I have good feedback on srtforums and 2gn
http://www.srtforums.com/forums/itrader.php?u=22719
http://forum.2gn.org/viewtopic.php?t=8168