Name: Jesus
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Contact: PM
Price: From $20 to $250
Description: I have various parts below for the SRT-4 for sale.
I accept Paypal for payment. I am verified.
Full pic of parts:
Flame Red Housing Headlights. These are 05 stock headlights with the bezel painted Flame Red to color match a Flame Red SRT-4. They are sealed tight with plastic weld. These are used and do not include the outer rubber seal, so you'll have to use the one on your headlight.
$120 shipped
Autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite Wideband. Used but like new condition only about 1-2 months old. Gauge, Bosch O2 sensor, instructions (still have the box in which I'll put this in). Works great!
SOLD!!!!!!!
AGP Wastegate. This is for the stock turbo. Used but in good condition. Works great!
SOLD!!!!
K&N Cold Air Intake with Elbow Fix. This item is used. Comes with everything you see in the picture... filter, cold air extension, etc, including the old elbow if you choose to want to use it.
$65 shipped
Stage 2 Wastegate. This is for the stock turbo. PCM controlled and your able to adjust your boost spike (adjustable wga). Used but in good condition.
SOLD!!!!
Bwoody Spark Plug Headshield. Powdercoated Red w/black SRT logo sprayed on. Used but in good condition.
SOLD!!!!
Intake Manifold Spacer Gasket. Don't know what kind it is but decided not to use it. Its new, never been used.
$20 shipped
Location: St. Petersburg, FL
Contact: PM
Price: From $20 to $250
Description: I have various parts below for the SRT-4 for sale.
I accept Paypal for payment. I am verified.
Full pic of parts:
Flame Red Housing Headlights. These are 05 stock headlights with the bezel painted Flame Red to color match a Flame Red SRT-4. They are sealed tight with plastic weld. These are used and do not include the outer rubber seal, so you'll have to use the one on your headlight.
$120 shipped
Autometer Pro Comp Ultra Lite Wideband. Used but like new condition only about 1-2 months old. Gauge, Bosch O2 sensor, instructions (still have the box in which I'll put this in). Works great!
SOLD!!!!!!!
AGP Wastegate. This is for the stock turbo. Used but in good condition. Works great!
SOLD!!!!
K&N Cold Air Intake with Elbow Fix. This item is used. Comes with everything you see in the picture... filter, cold air extension, etc, including the old elbow if you choose to want to use it.
$65 shipped
Stage 2 Wastegate. This is for the stock turbo. PCM controlled and your able to adjust your boost spike (adjustable wga). Used but in good condition.
SOLD!!!!
Bwoody Spark Plug Headshield. Powdercoated Red w/black SRT logo sprayed on. Used but in good condition.
SOLD!!!!
Intake Manifold Spacer Gasket. Don't know what kind it is but decided not to use it. Its new, never been used.
$20 shipped
Last edited: