The "Reverend" CoolFlo
300C - C = Classy!!
Anthony DiAngelus Jr.
West Chester, PA
Half Covers
For Sale:
Skippytrailer custom airbrushed half covers.
Asking $185 shipped, buyer pays 3% paypal fee
Paypal only .. [email protected]
New in box, never installed.
I just received them last week but I am selling the car so I have no need for them
PM me with any questions .. thanks for looking.
Order reserved for first response, this will be posted on lxforums.com as well
West Chester, PA
Half Covers
For Sale:
Skippytrailer custom airbrushed half covers.
Asking $185 shipped, buyer pays 3% paypal fee
Paypal only .. [email protected]
New in box, never installed.
I just received them last week but I am selling the car so I have no need for them
PM me with any questions .. thanks for looking.
Order reserved for first response, this will be posted on lxforums.com as well