- Joined
- Nov 6, 2007
- Messages
- 747
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- New Mexico
- Website
- www.solid-technology.com
Name: Gabriel S
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / 505-307-3187 / AIM: GABRIELOLG
Price: 65 Bucks (include 10 bucks shipping if not local)
Description:
I have a used Samsung A900. This Phone works very flawlessly. It has never given me any trouble. I am just upgrading to a new phone, that would suit my needs little bit better. This phone Has its bumps and bruises, but it has never been introduced to water, dirt, or the rather. Phone is capable of Bluetooth. Has SprintTV application (comes in handy for Football) Dual Speakers for Ringtones.
The phones speakers sound great and are not blown. The ring tones sound bad ass on the phone. Here is a Video of how the ringtones sound on my phone!
Preview of Samsung a900 Ringtones on My Phone
I see these phones on EBay, going for about 80-90 bucks, some even go for 100 bucks because of shipping costs. I am selling mine for 65 Bucks. I will even preload the phone with ringtones of your choice as well as screen savers too! I am including the Elvis Presley Hard Phone Cover for Front and Back of Phone, and It comes with house charger and car charger.
Just give me a holler and we will make a deal!
Gabriel
Location: Rio Rancho, NM
Contact: [email protected] / 505-307-3187 / AIM: GABRIELOLG
Price: 65 Bucks (include 10 bucks shipping if not local)
Description:
I have a used Samsung A900. This Phone works very flawlessly. It has never given me any trouble. I am just upgrading to a new phone, that would suit my needs little bit better. This phone Has its bumps and bruises, but it has never been introduced to water, dirt, or the rather. Phone is capable of Bluetooth. Has SprintTV application (comes in handy for Football) Dual Speakers for Ringtones.
The phones speakers sound great and are not blown. The ring tones sound bad ass on the phone. Here is a Video of how the ringtones sound on my phone!
Preview of Samsung a900 Ringtones on My Phone
I see these phones on EBay, going for about 80-90 bucks, some even go for 100 bucks because of shipping costs. I am selling mine for 65 Bucks. I will even preload the phone with ringtones of your choice as well as screen savers too! I am including the Elvis Presley Hard Phone Cover for Front and Back of Phone, and It comes with house charger and car charger.
Just give me a holler and we will make a deal!
Gabriel